Quiet coastal retirement lifestyle, just two hours north of Newcastle
Halliday Shores sits just above the beachline and bush of beautiful Halliday Point (pop 3,200) on the NSW mid north coast – only 20 minutes from Forster. Retirement living Mid North Coast NSW at its best!
Only a short stroll from your front door lie the pristine sands of Black Head, Red Head and Diamond Beach.
This really is the very best of both worlds – quiet, coastal, community living within close proximity to every essential service and amenity, including hospitals and medical facilities.
- 100m from news agents, post office, café, chemist, Council Library and supermarket.
- A choice of restaurants and bars, hospitals and hairdressers, shopping centres and speciality shops at nearby Tuncurry and Forster.
- Medical Centre just 500m away.
- Just minutes from the award-winning Tallwoods International golf course and Black Head Beach Bowling Club.
- Less than one and a half hours from Newcastle airport and three and a half hours from the centre of Sydney.
- No need for a car – our community bus and all the local buses go regularly to Forster and Tuncurry and connect with regular trains from Taree to Newcastle and Sydney.