Located on the mid-north coast of NSW, near Forster, The annual Myall River Festival returns this October, bigger and better than ever!
The 2018 festival is said to be a fantastic blend of new ideas and attractions alongside all that has made the festival so great in previous years.
All the old favourites such as market stalls, street entertainment, kids entertainment, musical entertainment and fireworks display are there with a heap of exciting new river activities and other attractions.
previous festivals have included:
– A great array of wonderful Music and Stage Performances
– Professional Street Performers and Fun Roving Characters
– Fire Performance Artists and Spectacular Fire Installations at Night
– On-water performances and shows
– Fishing Competition
– The Great Duck Derby
– Emergency Services Raft Making Competition
– New Attraction: On-water Obstacle Course!
– Water Sports and Demonstrations
– Market Stalls
– Amusement Rides and Kidz Zone
– Watercraft Expo
– Sculptures on the River walk
– Amazing On water Illuminations and Lantern Displays
and much more!
It makes a fun day out for all the family and is within an easy drive of Halliday Shores Retirement Village.
When: Sat 13 Oct 2018, 10am-8:30pm<
Location: Myall River, Tea Gardens